Our Team Development Workshops
Team Building - Team Development
Fun, interactive & impactful ways to create a new team, develop a growing team, connect a virtual team, reconnect a disconnected team, challenge an existing team & extend &/or reward a high performing team. These half-day to 3 days team building- team development workshops & retreats are one of the most powerful ways to work with your team. Stepping outside one’s comfort zones & the predictability of the average working day, individuals have the opportunity to interact, connect & relate to members of their team & organization in both a neutral setting & on an even playing field, to learn, to grow & to move forward together in leaps & bounds.
Learning is real, consequences defined, trust & support a whole new thing & team synergy at its peak.
- Have fun & build a sense of “team”.
- Experience the importance of teamwork, team trust & mutual support.
- Enhance the level of understanding, rapport & team spirit within the team.
- Recognise & value the strengths & abilities of individual members within the team.
- Define & develop team values & team norms.
- Build & develop communication skills within the team.
- Strengthen the decision making & problem solving abilities of the team.
Further specific learning outcomes
- Communication & information sharing
- Building collaborative relationship through a WIN-WIN approach
- Planning & goal setting, Problem solving & decision making
- Leadership styles
- Conflict management
- Performance management – Results management
- Stress management
- Time management
- Giving & receiving feedback
- Personal & team resilience & agility in times of change & challenge
To effectively achieve the objectives outlined we tend to work with the following flow, progressions & teachable moments. Beginning with communication & trust development followed by series of fun, dynamic team challenges that draw upon team initiative & cooperative problem solving activities. This culminates in an ultimate team challenge that requires smaller project groups to race against themselves & each other supported with debrief & learning transfers to the workplace. A selection of indoor & outdoor options are available depending on the needs of the team, the individual’s within it & your overall organisational objectives – in this case fun, social, interactive team building, with a sense of healthy competition thrown into the mix.
Half day option: 2 to 4 hours
Full day option: 6 to 8 hours
Retreat option: 1-3 full days residential