Health & Wellbeing
To find out more about how Free Spirit can assist with your health & wellbeing, get in touch with our team.
Wellness in the Workplace
Most people experience an element of fatigue at some point in their lives. It is important that we listen & respond to our energy levels & signs of energy fatigue so that the cycle can be broken. As an employer we need to encourage a work environment focusing on Health & Wellbeing of our people so they have the energy to achieve, grow, enjoy & be more effective in their work & personal lives.
Energy Management for Vibrant Health
workshop has been designed in a New & refreshing way as short “Training Bites” which will be:
• Short & sweet (max 2.5 hours long)
• Fun & energetic
• Tailored & run in-house
• Supporting the regulations of a NEW Health & Safety at Work Act coming into force on 4th April 2016. These Energy Bites are a great way to promote Health & Wellbeing with your valuable staff & minimise the risk in your organisation & make health & safety part of your workplace culture.
• Delivered at the time a day that suits you with min disruption to you & your staff
• Mix & Match from a range of topics to align with your organisational training goals
• Participants will benefit from connecting with colleagues across the organisation.
Explore your options from 3 different time frames. Click on each one for more details.
CLICK & select from 3 Options to fulfill your needs:
• 45 min Energy Bites
• 90 min Energy Bites
• 2.5 hour Energy Bites
Jo-Ann Henderson, Energy Management for Vibrant Health facilitator & trainer, Free Spirit Training & Development Ltd
What is your Life Dance? writen by Jo-Anne Henderson & published in February 2016 Issue of the Occupational Therapy Insight Online Magazine. Read more
Call us now on 03 478 0061 & enquire about these dynamic & empowering training bites designed to encourage us to take responsibility for creating our health & well-being so that we have the energy to achieve, grow, enjoy & be more effective in our work & personal lives.
Energy Management for Vibrant Health: Half-day Workshop
This half day workshop focuses on how to manage your energy in a high expectation life style, while remaining in the driver’s seat. A must for those people who want to maintain the balance in their personal & professional life.
Most people experience an element of fatigue at some point in their lives. It is important that we listen & respond to our energy levels & signs of energy fatigue so that the cycle can be broken. The experience of energy fatigue can be different for each person & in our busy lives we can forget to listen to what our bodies are communicating to us. As a result, energy fatigue can begin to affect many areas of our lives, including work. Strategies implemented outside of work will also affect energy levels at work & what is implemented at work will also affect energy levels outside of work. This is an empowering workshop that encourages us to take responsibility for creating our own health & wellbeing to ensure we have the energy to enjoy our personal & professional life.
• Exploring energy management & vibrant health
• Physical, cognitive, emotional & behavioural aspects of energy
• Exploring what drains our energy & what boosts it?
• Tools & strategies to identify signs of fatigue
• Identify your own signs & triggers of energy fatigue
• Occupational self-analysis of how we use our energy
• Appreciative inquiry; remembering what energises you
• Tools & techniques for increasing energy levels & on the spot energy boosters that can be used at home & at work
• Finding your personal balance
• Identifying changes that can be made at home/work
Dates for this public training workshop are available in our Online Training Calendar.
"Our team member came back from the training very excited about the things she had learnt. She was very impressed with all the resources you provided and showed me with enthusiasm some of the learnings she gained. She very much appreciated the Certificate you provided as well.
She really enjoyed the facilitator and the methods used and it was really nice to see her come back so energized and positive. Please do pass onto the facilitator Jo Henderson, how very much she enjoyed the day and her methods of facilitation." Manager, Volunteering Otago