Giving & Receiving Feedback
19th March 2019
Full day workshop: 9.00am - 4.30pm
$495 + GST
Includes: Workbook / toolkit / tea or coffee on arrival / morning tea / light lunch / afternoon tea
Feedback is the cornerstone to almost every communication process. From tracking performance, to managing goals, to motivating, inspiring & engaging our staff, our ability to give & solicit feedback is CRUCIAL. Ongoing feedback allows for a clearer understanding & further development of relationships – both personal & professional. It also provides valuable information for ourselves & our staff to enhance self-awareness, grow & develop within our various roles. Effective feedback is the beginning of continuous improvement for each of us.
This empowering & interactive workshop explores how to confidently & constructively give feedback in an effective manner & how to receive feedback yourself. It provides the tools & skills to effectively give & receive constructive & unambiguous feedback in the workplace in order to motivate, inspire & engage others & to further enhance their performance both personally & professionally.
- Defining feedback – key components of truly effective feedback
- Understanding the impact of feedback – what it has the power to do
- Principles underpinning the effective giving & receiving of feedback
- Common feelings about & obstacles to giving & receiving feedback
- How effective am I at giving & receiving feedback?
- Creating an open supportive feedback environment
- Essential communication skills for effective feedback
- Tips for giving positive feedback effectively & maximizing it’s impact
- Effectively giving feedback for improvement
- Giving & receiving feedback with peers, subordinates & superiors
- Fine-tuning our assertiveness
- Requesting a change in behaviour