Leading Yourself & Others Through Change
15th February 2019
Full day workshop: 9.00am - 4.30pm
$495 + GST
Includes: Workbook / toolkit / tea or coffee on arrival / morning tea / light lunch / afternoon tea
Change is the new status-quo, & success at work requires agility, talent & the ability to learn from -- rather than fear – failure.
“We're in an environment that's permanent whitewater. It's not a steady -- it's not a change, steady-state change kind of environment, where you catch your breath between. It's a permanent whitewater."
Robert Gunther, Author of “Your Job Survival Guide. A Manual for Thriving on Change”
Permanent whitewater is the state of continual change we are currently experiencing which is coming at us in all directions. How to meet these changes & ride them with success are a measure of our personal, team & organisational agility. As managers, leaders, business owners & employers, it is imperative we understand change & how best to lead others through change in order to build our own agility, the agility & responsiveness of our team to change & that of the entire organisation.
- Understanding change & the stages of change
- Understand how we respond to change & where we are in the change cycle
- The age of permanent white water
- Defining agility in times of change
- Building organisational, team & personal agility
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Strategies to move through the stages of change
- Your role as communicator & leader of change
- Adding value to your team’s agility by leading others through change
- Navigation tools to reach a destination inline with your organisation’s vision.