Appreciating & Working to Your Strengths
20th November 2018
Full day workshop: 9.00am - 4.30pm
$575 + GST*
- *Personal Belbin team type report & 1:1 (2hr) coaching session
- Workbook / toolkit / tea or coffee on arrival / morning tea / light lunch / afternoon tea
This workshop will empower you to connect your passions to your goals, teach you how to utilise your passion to motivate & achieve. It is all about being in the flow, being present & having purpose no matter what the task or situation.
Every day life places many demands & expectations upon us. To be able to achieve & remain happy & fulfilled while being grounded in the present you need to put time into yourself & reconnect to your passion for life.
This invigorating & creative workshop is designed for those who seek further opportunities for personal awareness & growth & are drawn to the flow of positive energy & the potential within.
- What is a strength & what does it give you the power to do?
- Identifying your key strengths using Belbin’s Team Type Inventory
- Recognising your own allowable & unallowable weaknesses
- Appreciating the impact, you have on others & the impact others have on you.
- Understanding the 4 key Communication Styles & how to use which Style to achieve effective results.
- Building rapport with others comfortably & effectively
- Maintaining positive ongoing workplace relationships
- Creating & contributing to a positive & supportive work environment
- Tips to building collaborative relationships
Register your interest