Keying into your Passion
22nd May 2018
Full day workshop: 9.00am - 4.30pm
$495 + GST
Includes: Workbook / toolkit / tea or coffee on arrival / morning tea / light lunch / afternoon tea
A fun interactive full day workshop designed to build problem-solving & decision-making capacity by working to individual & collective strengths & potential. Enjoy & experience a fun day of challenging problem solving requiring creative & innovative solutions to solve the task at hand. Share your ideas & knowledge, be creative & innovative & enjoy finding solutions that move you forward to celebrate success.
- Identifying & analysing problems – identifying the root cause of problems.
- Diagnose potential & actual problems.
- Avoiding common decision-making traps
- Using sound reasoning to arrive at conclusions
- Distinguishing between relevant & irrelevant information to make logical judgments.
- Developing new insights into situations & applying innovative solutions to make organisational improvements.
- Designing & implementing new or creative programs & processes.
- Using creative problem-solving techniques to generate multiple solutions (e.g. Appreciative Inquiry, brainstorming, the six hats technique etc.)