26th February 2018
Full day workshop: 9.00am - 4.30pm
$495 + GST
Includes: Workbook / toolkit / tea or coffee on arrival / morning tea / light lunch / afternoon tea
Time is our most precious resource & the most profound investment we will ever make. We are all given the same number of hours in a day but how we choose to invest that time is unique to each & every one of us. This practical & thoughtful provoking workshop empowers each of us to value our time as much as we do money – to invest it wisely & make the most of each moment. A toolbox of powerful time management models & techniques are used to assist you in maximising your time to ensure a healthy balanced approach to an enriched personal & professional life.
- Valuing time as a limited resource
- Identifying how we currently use our time in both our personal & working lives
- My various roles & responsibilities – a holistic approach
- The time management matrix
- Identifying our own key time wasters
- Planning & goal setting that works
- Workload planning & prioritising our time
- The art of delegating
- How to say “No” that works for you
- Finetuning our assertiveness
"Our entire team at Firebrand recently had a half day Time Management session with the Free Spirit team and we can't recommend it highly enough. Coming together to be challenged on our way of doing things, considering the impact of our actions on others and team dynamics around a time based business operation is no small undertaking but the benefits were enormous. Instantly, we have seen improvements in our team work and conversations are ongoing around how to improve things. Thank you Kim, you are a fantastic facilitator and we look forward to our next team development session next year."