Finetuning Your Assertiveness
7th February 2018
Full day workshop: 9.00am - 4.30pm
$495 + GST
Includes: Workbook / toolkits / tea or coffee on arrival / morning tea / light lunch & afternoon tea.
Self-confidence & assertiveness are two skills that are crucial for success in life. This workshop focuses on what assertiveness & self-confidence both mean & how to express yourself clearly, directly & effectively to ensure a fulfilling & rewarding professional & personal life. We all appreciate giving constructive feedback & contributing your thoughts, ideas & opinions can all be challenging at times. This workshop is designed to help with developing the skills to give & receive feedback both positively & confidently. Alongside this, learning to say NO, when appropriate, to ensure a balanced personal & professional life can be an invaluable skill to have.
- Define assertiveness & self-confidence & what does it mean to you
- Exploring the 4 Communication Styles & the strengths of each
- The power of positive thinking & reframing our communication
- The art of generously listening – Learning to listen in order to be heard
- The power of positive self-talk
- Communication tools for expressing yourself confidently & assertively
- Successfully asking for what you want & need
- Giving what you CAN not what you can’t.
- Raising delicate issues
- Having those challenging conversations